Sea Star Realty offers weekly, nightly, and monthly rentals.
Weekly: During the peak season, and some holidays, majority of our properties are strictly rented from Saturday to Saturday; deviations can be made on a last minute basis, dependent upon availability. Reservations for consecutive weeks at the same property may be eligible for discounts.
Nightly: Our properties may be available for nightly rentals, based on availability. Dependent on the property, there may be a two to four night minimum; please call for restrictions and availability.
Monthly: Our properties may be available for monthly rentals, based on availability; typically, monthly rentals are not available during peak season. Please call for restrictions and availability.
Each property is privately owned and reflects the Owner’s individual tastes and requirements. Please do not rearrange furniture, televisions, or remove any items. Neither Sea Star Realty (Agent) nor the Owner shall be responsible for providing any additional furnishings or appliances not presently in the home. Sea Star Realty is not responsible for errors/omissions; we reserve the right to correct such errors. All furnishings and equipment are subject to change without notice. Every effort has been made to ensure that the descriptions and amenities are accurate. All properties are inspected before and after each occupancy. Rental guests have full financial responsibility for all damages due to misuse, willful misconduct, negligence, or missing items.
You must be at least 25 years of age or older in order to book and/or confirm a reservation. Rental agreements with our Owners prohibit rentals to school, church, fraternity, sorority, or other non-family groups, chaperoned or un-chaperoned unless all members are 25 years of age or older. Weddings or any other family event must be approved in writing by Sea Star Realty at time of reservation. The maximum number of overnight guests is limited to a specific number which is dependent upon the size and sleeping accommodations for the property you rented; exceptions are only made for infants. A guest list must be filled out and provided prior to check-in and must include names of each guest that will be staying at the property at any given time during your rental dates. Misrepresentation may result in eviction without refund; maximum occupancy is strictly enforced.
Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and/or rental money; the party will not be permitted to check-in and/or may be evicted for misrepresentation.
Instructions will be e-mailed to you a week prior to your scheduled arrival date, so please stay alert for this very important information. Check-In begins at 4:00 PM. Sea Star Realty makes every effort to ensure that all units are clean and ready for occupancy by 4 PM; however, during Peak Season or in some instances it may be necessary to delay occupancy until the home is ready. Please do not check into the house early or check out late, our maintenance and cleaning crews need proper time to prepare the home for our next guest’s scheduled arrival. If you arrive prior to 4:00 PM, we suggest that you spend that time enjoying the beach, restaurants, or other attractions until your scheduled check-in time. You will be given two house keys at check-in. A fee of $25 will be charged for lost keys and $75 for lockouts.
BELL HOP SERVICE:
Your vacation should be all about rest and relaxation – let us do the heavy lifting for you. Sea Star Realty will meet you on site of the property you have reserved to unload your luggage into the home upon arrival and load your luggage for departure. For an additional fee of $50.00, you can have peace of mind knowing the minute you arrive you can begin making those amazing beach memories and let all your cares slip away into the sweet summer breeze.
DEPARTURE GUIDELINES & GUEST RESPONSIBILITIES:
Upon departure & to avoid extra charges, guests are required to complete the following:
- Check-out by 10:00 am on date of departure as stipulated in this agreement.
- A fee of $200 will be charged should property not be vacated promptly at 10:00 am causing a delay to the cleaning crew.
- Load all dirty dishes in dishwasher & run. A fee of $150 will be charged for dirty dishes.
- Take out all trash and push cart(s) to curbside. A fee of $150 will be charged for trash take-out.
- Empty fridge & freezer.
- Place all towels in bathrooms. A $20 fee will be charged per piece for missing or destroyed linens.
- Please leave all pillows, mattress pads and bedspreads on beds - if soiled, leave with sheets to be laundered. A fee of $100 will be charged for each stained or destroyed bedspread.
- Leave all outside areas, including pool deck, parking area, porches, shower, and grill clean. A fee of $50 will be charged for any trash clean-up at outside areas.
- Depending on weather, Leave AC on 75 or Heat on 55.
- Leave ALL lights, fans, televisions, etc. off.
- Double check house for all your belongings – We are not responsible for lost or left behind items.
- Lock all doors, close all windows and if applicable, return keys to lockbox. For Keyless Entry Homes - Once the door is locked, please enter the code *0* into the keypad.
Departure maid service is required and is added to the rental rate. We are sorry, but the Departure Maid Service fee is not optional; in order to uphold our cleaning guidelines and standards, we cannot waive the Departure Maid Service fee by allowing guests to perform the departure cleaning. Guests are required to perform basic departure duties, as stated above. Our rental properties are equipped with a vacuum cleaner, broom, and mop for use during your stay; cleaning products are not provided. Daily maid service is NOT included in the rental rate.
Sea Star Realty offers the most luxurious linens in the area. Including resort quality plush towels, hand towels, face cloths, bath mats and high thread-count sheets of superior quality for each bed in your vacation home (including sleeper sofas). In each bath you’ll find complimentary elegant soaps. Waiting for you in your kitchen are kitchen towels, along with some complimentary items, including gourmet coffee, dish soap, and a kitchen sponge. Best of all, the beds will be made prior to your arrival and towels pre-hung in the bathrooms!
LOST & FOUND:
We are not responsible for personal items left behind. We ask that you please double check the entire house for all your belongings prior to your departure.
GUESTS PERSONAL PROPERTY:
The Owners and/or the Agent are not responsible for the damage, loss, or theft of personal property, including but not limited to automobiles, motorcycles, recreational vehicles, personal items, and cash.
All properties are non-smoking, smoking inside the property is prohibited. If we find there has been smoking in the home, a $500 air quality fee will be charged to the guest plus any other costs incurred to clean the premises. Special Note for Surfside Beach: The Town of Surfside Beach has enacted a Public Smoking Ban within the town limits; the ban prohibits smoking in buildings used by the public, 30-feet from those buildings entrances, on beaches, beach walkovers, and in recreation facilities and parks.
Some of our properties are pet-friendly, although a majority do not permit pets on site. If the property you rented is pet-friendly, you must disclose that you are bringing a pet at the time that you book the reservation. Prior approval must be given for monthly stays with pets, regardless if the property is denoted as pet-friendly. The fact that a property is promoted as a “Non-Pet Friendly” home does not guarantee that an animal has never stayed in the home. Misrepresentation could result in eviction without a refund and a $500 fine will automatically be charged to the card on file. For our pet-friendly homes the following apply:
- No puppies, dogs must be at least 1-year old.
- More than one pet will require approval.
- "Visiting" pets are not allowed.
- $200 non-refundable fee is required at time of reservation – fees will apply for additional pets.
- Clean-up after your pet in both public areas and the grounds of your rental.
- No excessive barking.
- Do not allow your pet to roam to neighboring properties – pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- No pets on furniture or beds; please bring your own pet bed or crate.
- No pets in swimming pools or hot tubs.
- Please ensure that your pet has current immunizations, including flea treatment.
- Failure to follow these regulations will result in eviction without refund.
- Sea Star Realty will not be held liable for damages incurred by the pet on property or at surrounding properties.
- All local laws and regulations, including beach rules, are followed. These laws vary depending on the location of your rental property.
Myrtle Beach Pet Laws:
- Dogs in public must be on a leash at all times.
- No animals are allowed on the beach or Ocean Boulevard from 21st Ave. N. to 13th Ave. S. in Myrtle Beach during any time of the year.
- No dogs are allowed on the beach 9 a.m.-5 p.m. May 15-Sept. 15.
- Horses and riders are allowed on the beach within the city of Myrtle Beach from the third Saturday in November until the end of February, in groups of six or fewer.
- No “staging” is allowed within the city limits (access to the beach is through Myrtle Beach State Park), and riders must clean up droppings west of the high tide line.
Surfside Beach Pet Laws:
- Dogs are not allowed on the beach at any time May 15-September 15.
- Riding horses on the beach is prohibited.
- Any animal on the beach must be on a hand-held leash not to exceed six feet in length and under the control of the person having custody of the animal.
- Between September 16 - May 14 leashed dogs are allowed on the beach.
- It is unlawful to ride a horse or other animal on the public beach or within pubic marsh areas within the county limits March 1-Oct. 31.
Georgetown County Pet Laws (Call to see if your property is within the Horry County limits):
- Dogs are allowed on public beaches if accompanied by the owner or keeper and under the physical control by means of a leash or similar restraining device, or under the control of a responsible person to whom the dog is obedient on command.
- On Pawley’s Island beach, dogs must be on a leash May-October.
- At Huntington Beach State Park, dogs must be on a leash at all times.
- In areas designated for the protection of endangered species, dogs and cats must be on a leash at all times.
- Horses are not allowed on the beach March 15-Sept. 15.
- Riding horses on Pawleys Island or Huntington Beach State Park is prohibited year round.
DAMAGE WAIVER FEE:
All reservations will be charged a non-optional damage waiver and reservation fee at time of booking that provides excellent coverage to protect guests from liability of unintentional property damage. The provider of the damage protection is Safely Rents. Every guest stay is protected with $10,000 contents coverage and $100,000 liability coverage. In order for Safely to provide this generous amount of coverage as a benefit, guest identity verification is required. By signing this rental agreement, the reservation holder signing gives permission to Safely to verify their identity, including checking criminal databases. Complete terms regarding Safely’s guest verification can be found at http://www.safely.ai/terms-of-use. Please contact Safely with any questions. When claims arise, any deductible or minimum will be the responsibility of the guest, which Sea Star Realty will process using the form of payment on file. The amount of the damage waiver/reservation fee varies with the property you rented. This fee is not refunded or applied to future rentals. For unintentional damages to be covered, they must be reported to Sea Star Realty in writing prior to check-out. Unreported damages are the sole responsibility of the guest. Damage waiver/protection does not cover: failure to follow check-out guidelines, violation of smoking policy, pet damages, intentional acts, gross negligence, malicious damage, or theft.
The Accidental Damage Fee does NOT cover:
- Intentional acts, gross negligence or willful conduct
- Evidence of or damage caused by pets
- Damage and/or theft by unauthorized individuals or groups
- Any loss, if the guest does not report the damage in writing to Sea Star Realty prior to check out
- Loss of use
- Excessive cleaning costs (such as incomplete checkout duties, carpet cleaning)
- Loss or damage to guest’s personal property or rental equipment
- Damage to or caused by electric vehicles (golf carts)
- Any damage caused by violation of Sea Star Realty’s Rental Agreement or any action that violates local, state, or federal laws
- Acts of God
Reservations require 10% deposit within five days of booking, 40% of your balance is due 90 days prior to arrival, and the final 50% is due 45 days prior to arrival. All applicable taxes are included in reservation total. We accept payments in the form of cash, traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashier’s checks, personal checks, e-check's, or via credit card (Visa, Mastercard, and Discover – American Express is not accepted). Reservations that are made 45 days prior to arrival or less require full payment at time of reservation; if you wish to send a check, an initial payment of $500.00 will need to be placed on a credit card to hold the property and checks sent will be required to be certified funds. For last minute reservations made within 48 hours of arrival, we will require cash payment.
- Checks, Money Orders - Please make checks payable to: Sea Star Realty 125A Atlantic Avenue Garden City, SC 29576
- eChecks - A preferred method of payment is by eCheck (electronic check), which is an electronic version of a paper check. To pay by eCheck, we will need your checking account number, your bank’s routing number and full name as it appears on your checks, all of which is readily available paper checks. A copy of your paper check will provide all the information needed to process an eCheck payment. Unlike credit cards, no additional fees apply when paying by eCheck. Please note that eChecks cannot be accepted within 14-days of arrival.
- Credit Cards - Visa, Mastercard, and Discover – American Express is not accepted. There will be a 3% transaction fee added to credit card payments. Under no circumstance are credit card transaction fees refundable.
Subsequent payments will automatically be charged to credit cards or eChecks for any payments that are 5-days past due. Late payments, returned checks, declined credit cards or eChecks may be cause for forfeiture of reservation and all prior deposits. Returned checks or eChecks will incur a $25.00 fee. No substitutions or rate adjustments will be issued once your reservation is confirmed or upon arrival. Guest acknowledges that they may not take possession of the property until full rental has been paid in full. Any payment 5 days past due that cannot be processed with the credit card or eCheck on file will result in cancellation and forfeiture of any advance payments.
Occasionally due to certain circumstances, there may be a security deposit required. If your reservation requires a security deposit: Security Deposits will be refunded within 30 days of your departure date. This is contingent on the property being inspected and confirmed that it was left in the condition as it was received. This is also contingent on all check-out guidelines, policies, and procedures being followed.
CANCELLATIONS: A 90-day notice is required for cancellations. Reservations that are cancelled 90 days or more prior to the arrival date will receive a full refund, less a cancellation fee to cover clerical expenses. The cancellation fee varies depending on the property you booked and is equal to the reservation/damage waiver fee you paid at time of booking. Cancellations made within 90 days of the arrival date forfeit all payments made. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay forfeit all payments made. Under no circumstance are credit card fees refundable. Reservations are nontransferable; requesting to change or transfer a reservation to another home, date, or person is deemed a cancellation of the current reservation. Guests shall not assign their rental agreement or sublet the home, in whole or in part. We cannot make substitutions or refunds for early departures or no show reservations. Sea Star Realty will not issue refunds, credits or re-schedule reservations for any weather events including mandatory evacuations which may cause trip interruption or cancellation; for your protection, we strongly recommend you purchase Travel Insurance.
HURRICANE, STORM, INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY: No rate adjustment, credit, refund, property substitutions, rescheduled stay or relocations will be given due to inclement weather conditions, mandatory evacuations, and/or power outages. Should a mandatory evacuation occur during your stay you will be required to evacuate as issued by authorites. We strongly recommend purchasing the optional travel insurance to protect your vacation investment.
LOCKED CLOSETS: Homeowners often keep personal belongings in locked closets. All locked closets are strictly off limits; tampering with locked closets will incur a minimum charge of $500.00, which will be the guest’s responsibility and the credit card on file will be charged. Breaching locked doors is trespassing and will be reported to local law enforcement authorities. Damage caused to breached doors and missing or damaged contents of locked closets/cabinets will be the guests’ responsibility who will be additionally charged accordingly based on repair and replacement costs.
REPAIRS & MAINTENANCE: Our properties are well maintained and clean, but please understand that these homes can occasionally experience unexpected problems, just like your own home. Please report any inoperative equipment or maintenance problems to our office immediately at 843-651-1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org or to our Maintenance Manager at (843) 655-7127. We will do our best to have all repairs performed as quickly as possible; service calls after office hours may not be addressed until the next business day. Sea Star Realty cannot control and therefore, is not responsible for delays and/or service interruptions with utilities such as cable, internet access, power, water, phone services, etc. No refunds, credits, rate adjustments, property substitutions, or relocations will be issued for any mechanical failures including but not limited to delays due to receiving parts needed for repairs, delays due to service and/or utility companies, and requests made outside operating hours or on holidays.
ELEVATORS: Elevators are available for use at select homes and condo complexes. Every effort is taken to ensure all elevators are in working condition, however, mechanical failures can happen that are out of the control of Sea Star Realty. No refunds, credits, rate adjustments, property substitutions, or relocations will be issued for any delays due to scheduling service, receiving parts needed for repairs, or requests made outside operating hours or on holidays
INTERNET AND CABLE TV: Wi-Fi and cable television is available at all rental properties. Internet can be accessed through selecting the network and entering the password as listed in the check-in instructions or as posted on the refrigerator in the unit. While we make every effort to ensure that these services are operational during your stay, problems can occur. These services are out of Sea Star Realty’s or the homeowner’s or the HOA's control, as result NO refunds, discounts, credits, rate adjustments, property substitutions, rescheduled stays or relocations will be made for service failures or interruptions. This service is provided by either the individual homeowner or HOA at no cost to the renter.
PESTS: All rental properties are treated quarterly by an independent professional licensed exterminating company for common household pests, such as ants and roaches. Should you encounter a pest problem inside the property during your stay, please report it to our office so that we can arrange for the exterminator to retreat the property. Please note that because our properties are on routine quarterly treatment programs, any pests sited during your stay is an isolated incident and not the result of an infestation. We cannot control insects outside the property or in the surrounding environment. Treatment by a professional, licensed exterminating company will be the sole remedy for any type of pest sightings inside the property, and no refunds, discounts, credits, rate adjustments, property substitutions, rescheduled stays or relocations will be made for such.
GRILLS, BEACH CHAIRS & OTHER EQUIPMENT: Our properties do not come equipped with gas or charcoal barbecue grills, beach chairs, beach umbrellas, beach toys, coolers, boogie boards, surf boards, beach carts, baby strollers, baby gates, cribs, high chairs, bicycles, golf carts, or any other similar type of equipment. Even if these type items may appear in photos of the property you reserved, please do NOT rely on it to be provided, as result no refunds, discounts, credits, rate adjustments, or free items will be given. Every reservation for houses (not condos) includes a $250 rental gear credit through VayKGear that can be used for your stay to rent barbeque grills, beach chairs, umbrellas, kayaks, boogie boards, bikes, and more. Once your reservation (for houses only, not condos) is confirmed, you will receive an email from VayKGear with details about this service and information on placing your order. Additionally, we can assist with golf carts, baby equipment, bell-hop service, and even deliver custom grocery orders. All equipment orders must be arranged in advance of your stay, as it may not be possible to fill last-minute orders. For a complete list of rental equipment and additional services that we can offer for your stay, please see the Concierge Services page at: http://www.seastar-realty.com/rental-gear-order-form. We do not provide golf carts; should you choose to rent a golf cart, be aware that these vehicles are subject to all laws and ordinances applicable to operations of a motor vehicle on public roads, which includes all operators must possess a valid driver's license. Operators of golf carts shall be liable for any damage or injury they or their invitees cause and shall hold Sea Star Realty and property owner free and harmless from liability for such damage or injuries.
COMPLIMENTARY ITEMS: Upon check-in, you will find a starter supply of the following items: one (1) roll of paper towels at the kitchen sink, one (1) individually wrapped sponge, one (1) small bottle of dish soap, one (1) travel size bar of soap, shampoo, conditioner in each bathroom, one (1) complimentary roll of toilet tissue in each bathroom and one (1) liner in each trash can. Please note that an unlimited supply of the above listed complimentary items for the duration of your stay will not be provided. Any items or additional quantities needed in excess of what is listed above, will be the sole responsibility of the guests. Dishwasher detergent is not provided.
LINENS (sheets & bathroom towels): Sheets and bathroom towels are provided with your reservation, which includes (1) set of sheets for each bed (including sofa beds) and 1 towel set for each member of your party as named on your guest list. A towel set includes two (2) bath towels, one (1) hand towel and one (1) wash cloth. Also included is one (1) bathmat per bathroom. The number of towel sets provided will NOT exceed the maximum number of guests the property accommodates. Should you require additional linens, they can be ordered in advance for an additional charge. If upon arrival you request additional linens exceeding the linen package provided, they can be ordered for an additional fee and will be delivered during standard business hours. Daily maid service, linen replenishment, turn-down service or laundering of linens during your stay is NOT included or provided. Kitchen towels are also provided. Beach towels are NOT included or provided. *Stays longer than 3 weeks will require an added purchase of the linen package.
MAID SERVICE: Departure maid service is required and is included in the rental rate. We are sorry, but Departure Maid Service is NOT optional; in order to uphold our cleaning guidelines and standards, we cannot allow guests to perform the departure cleaning. Guests are required to perform basic departure duties, as listed as part of this agreement. Our rental properties are equipped with a vacuum cleaner, broom, and mop for use during your stay; cleaning products are not provided. Daily maid service is not provided.
AGENT ACCESS: It may be necessary to enter the property for the purpose of completing necessary maintenance; oftentimes it is impossible to notify you in advance of this work. In the event that the vacation home you are renting is on the market for sale, we may find the need to show the property during your stay. We will make every effort to schedule the showing at a convenient time for you as to not interrupt your vacation.
GUESTS PERSONAL PROPERTY AND LOST & FOUND: We are not responsible for personal items left behind. We ask that you please double check the entire property for all your belongings prior to your departure. The property owners and/or Sea Star Realty are not responsible for the damage, loss, or theft of personal property, including but not limited to automobiles, motorcycles, recreational vehicles, personal items, electronics, valuables, jewelry and/or cash.
CONSTRUCTION: Construction projects occur periodically; Sea Star Realty has no control over construction projects and cannot predict construction schedules nor when or where construction activity may take place. New home construction and renovations are often occurring in our popular beach area. No rate adjustment, credit, discount, refund, property substitutions, rescheduled stay or relocations will be made for any inconvenience due to nearby construction, which includes but is not limited to housing construction, utility construction, road construction and/or beach re-nourishment projects or similar type construction.
SPECIAL REMINDERS: All town, county, state and community ordinances and laws are to be observed. If the home you are renting does not have a private beach access, please only use the public beach accesses and do not walk on private property.
WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to any policies listed in this rental agreement must be approved in writing in advance.
FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of all advance payments, deposits, and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in or may be evicted for misrepresentation.
PARKING: Vehicle parking is limited to the number advertised. All vehicles must be parked in the driveway or garage of the property. No parking on the grass or in the street. Sea Star Realty is not responsible for parking tickets or towing of vehicles.
HOA RESTRICTIONS: Some properties are located within communities with Home Owners Associations (HOA) that have restrictions against certain items and/or activities, such as motorcycles, golf carts, pets, etc. In some cases, violation of HOA restrictions are subject to fines which are the sole responsibility of the guest for not complying. No rate adjustment, credit, discount, refund, property substitutions, rescheduled stay or relocations will be made for HOA restrictions or violations. Please verify with Sea Star Realty if the property you reserved has any special HOA restrictions.
WAIVER AND RELEASE FROM LIABILITY FOR USE OF PROPERTY: Guests agree to WAIVE AND RELEASE, indemnify, hold harmless and forever discharge Sea Star Realty and the Legal Owners of the Rental Property and its members, agents, employees, officers, directors, affiliates, successors and assigns, of and from any and all claims, demands, debts, contracts, expenses, causes of action, lawsuits, damages, and liabilities, of every kind and nature, whether known or unknown, in law or equity, that I ever had or may have, arising from or in any way related to my participation, or that of any child or children for whom I am legally responsible, in any of the events, or activities conducted on the rental premises provided that this waiver of liability does not apply to any acts of gross negligence, or intentional, willful, or wanton misconduct. That the use of the swimming pool or dock/pier may be considered inherently dangerous and may cause serious grievous injuries, including bodily injury, damage to personal property and/or death. The Renter, their children, heirs, assigns and next of kin, waive all claims for damages, injuries and death sustained to Renter, their children and any minors for which Renter is legally responsible. To assume any risk, and take full responsibility and waive any claims of personal injury, death or damage to personal property associated with use of this property, and its equipment in any manner, form or fashion, and practicing and/or engaging in swimming/diving or any water activities or other related activities on the premises. That the pool policy will be strictly adhered to by Renter and by any children for whom Renter is legally responsible or who is permitted to use the pool during Renters tenancy of the premises. To WAIVE AND RELEASE even after the termination of the activities conducted on the premises belonging to The Legal Owners of premises rented, whether by agreement, by operation of law, or otherwise.
LIMITATIONS OF REMEDIES, DAMAGES, AND IDEMNITY: Guest expressly acknowledges that in no event shall Sea Star Realty (agent) or Owner be held liable for any consequential or secondary damages, including but not limited to any expenses as a result of travel, cost of re-renting, etc. Guest also agrees in the case of a double booking, Guest will be entitled to refund of all consideration previously tendered by Guest. Alternately, Agent will make all attempts to relocate Guest. Guest understands that Agent has the right to refuse service to anyone. In the event Owner or Agent has to resort to legal process to enforce rights under this agreement, Guest shall be responsible for reasonable Attorney fees and costs. Guest agrees this rental agreement is entered into in Horry County, SC and consents to personal jurisdiction and any proper court location therein. If Guest or any member of his/her party violates any of the conditions of this agreement, Agent may terminate this agreement and enter premises. Upon notice of termination of this agreement, Guest shall vacate the premises immediately without refund.
- All pools are professionally maintained. We are intent on assuring the pool is in proper working order for your stay, but pools have mechanical equipment that can break, need repair, or require special maintenance. We will do everything possible to repair any malfunction within a reasonable time frame. No refunds, credits, rate adjustments, property substitutions, or relocations will be made for any pool maintenance problems for reasons including but not limited to mechanical failures including pool heaters and delays due to receiving parts needed for repairs.
- Heated Pools: Seasonal pool heating is available at some of our rental properties, but not all. For those properties with pool heaters, this additional service can be purchased during the following timeframes: March 1st through May 31st and Sept 1st through Oct 31st. Pool heat will not be available outside of these timeframes. Pool heat is not guaranteed and cannot be provided if the outside temperature is below 60 degrees; pool heaters are not effective in weather below 60 degrees. Please contact our office for further information on availability and pricing of pool heat. If you have ordered and paid for pool heat, the heater will be pre-set; at no time should renter attempt to operate or adjust the temperature setting on a pool heater. Unauthorized use or tampering with a pool heater is considered theft and is subject to an additional fee and may be reported to local law enforcement authorities.
- If the home that you are renting has a pool, it is restricted for use only by the renter and those listed on the guest list; friends or family that are not staying on the premises and are not listed as guests are not allowed to use the pool.
- RULES: Only experienced swimmers are permitted in the pool. Children must be accompanied at all times by a parent or legal guardian. No diapers are permitted. Children that are not potty trained are not permitted in the pool unless they are wearing properly fitting rubber pants. No solo swimming is permitted. No running is permitted. Diving is not allowed. Please use steps and handrail when entering and exiting the pool. No glass containers are permitted in the pool area. Appropriate swimwear must be worn. No pets or animals are allowed in the pool area. No person under the influence of alcohol or drugs may use the pool. Pool furniture must not be removed from the pool area. In the event of a lightning storm, all persons should vacate the pool.
PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES: The following activities are strictly prohibited; any violations may be cause for eviction without refund.
- NO house parties. We accept families only.
- NO Groups (Fraternity, Sorority, student, and singles). We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
- NO grilling on decks or porches.
- NO fireworks on any of the premises.
- NO moving of furniture.
- NO phone calls charged to unit phone.
- NO washing automobiles at unit.
- NO motor home or camper hook up.
MAXIMUM OCCUPPANCY: You must be at least 25 years of age or older to book and/or confirm a reservation. Rental agreements with our property owners prohibit rentals non-family groups, unless all members are 25 years of age or older. Weddings or any other family events must be approved in writing by Sea Star Realty at time of reservation. The maximum number of overnight guests is limited to a specific number which is dependent upon the size and sleeping accommodations for the property you rented; exceptions are only made for infants. A guest list must be filled out and provided prior to check-in and must include names and ages of each guest that will be staying at the property at any given time during your rental dates. Misrepresentation may result in eviction without refund; maximum occupancy is strictly enforced.
Although every effort has been made for accuracy, Sea Star Realty is not responsible for errors on the website. Descriptions and rates are subject to correction or change without notice.
SEA STAR REALTY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUND DEPOSIT, REFUSE RENTAL, OR DISCONTINUE OCCUPANCY IF, IN THE AGENT'S OPINION, TENANT IS DETRIMENTAL TO PROPERTY.