Current status of our area:
- There are no travel bans in or out of the Myrtle Beach area.
- The Myrtle Beach Airport is fully operational.
- Surfside Beach, Garden City Beach, and Litchfield Beaches remain open; however, public accesses and associated parking lots are temporarily closed, so access to beaches may only be gained through private points of entry, such as oceanfront homes or condo complexes or communities with private beach access.
- Grocery stores, pharmacies, banks and other essential businesses are open.
- Restaurants are closed to dine-in service, but most are offering take-out with curbside service and/or delivery.
- Non-essential businesses such as bars, mini-golf courses, theaters, amusement parks and arcades are temporarily closed.
- Horry County, Georgetown County and The Town of Surfside Beach have passed emergency ordinances that will impact all of our properties with check-in dates now through April 30th, for details:
What Sea Star Realty is doing:
- We have enhanced our already robust cleaning and hygiene standards to ensure your experience with Sea Star Realty is as safe and comfortable as possible.
- We are working with our guests in conjunction with our homeowners to offer as many options as available regarding rescheduling and possibly refunds for reservations with check-in dates through April 30th as result of the COVID-19 Crisis.
- We are currently accepting new reservations for stay beginning May 01, 2020 and up to a year in advance. Make your next beach reservation today by booking online at https://www.seastar-realty.com/vacation-rentals or email us at email@example.com or call us toll-free at 844-SEA-STAR.
As always, we strongly recommend protecting your vacation with travel insurance, which is offered with every reservation. Travel insurance will provide coverage should you or anyone in your party become ill. For more information on our travel insurance or for questions about coverage should you have already purchased insurance at time of reservation, we direct you to: https://www.seastar-realty.com/travel-insurance. Should you wish to add travel insurance to an existing reservation, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll-free at 844-SEA-STAR. Our cancellation policies and procedures can be viewed at: https://www.seastar-realty.com/rental-policies.
Although there are uncertainties, we are optimistic about the future and hope that you are too. We have added efforts around prevention and monitoring alongside the precautions we already have in place. This ensures your experience with Sea Star Realty is as safe and comfortable as possible. We ask that prospective guests who are experiencing symptoms, please seek a physician’s advice before you travel and ask that you put the safety of your health as well as others first.
As you would expect from us, our team has enhanced our already robust cleaning and hygiene standards using the latest COVID-19 guidance from governmental health bodies.
- Complimentary soaps are provided in each home, and more is available upon guests’ requests.
- Our housekeepers are using Lysol Disinfecting Spray and Clorox Disinfecting Wipes to sanitize all general surfaces including, but not limited to doorknobs, handles, remote controls, light switches, and more.
- As usual, all linens are washed and sanitized in a commercial grade laundry facility prior to guests' check-in.
We are proud to offer luxurious and clean homes for our guests to enjoy while they visit. Our team is committed to making sure that our guests have an exceptional experience with us.
We are monitoring this situation closely and will provide updates as they become available.