Current status of our area:
- All of our properties are open to nightly and/or weekly rentals.
- The Myrtle Beach Airport is fully operational.
- All beaches in our area are open to the public, including Surfside, Garden City and North Litchfield Beaches.
- Grocery stores, pharmacies, banks, retail stores are open, including non-essential businesses such as bars, golf courses, theaters, amusement parks, spas, and arcades.
- Restaurants are open.
- Pools at homes and condo complexes are open.
What Sea Star Realty is doing:
- To ensure your experience with Sea Star Realty is as safe and comfortable as possible, we have enhanced our already robust cleaning and hygiene standards by partnering with Soldaguard to offer a unique dry fog solution that can cleanses the air and surface areas with a non-toxic solution. SoldaMist DN-420 requires no wipe down and no downtime after application. It is safe for electronics and is long lasting. Its ability to circulate through air conditioning systems enables it to address hard to reach and commonly missed surfaces.
You can learn more about Soldaguard here
- We are currently accepting new reservations for stays up to a year in advance. Make your next beach reservation today by booking online at https://www.seastar-realty.com/vacation-rentals or email us at email@example.com or call us toll-free at 844-SEA-STAR.
- Unless visitor restrictions or short term rental bans are inacted by our local governing bodies, no refunds or rescheduling will be provided, but rather our standard cancellation policy will be upheld.
As always, we strongly recommend protecting your vacation with travel insurance, which is offered with every reservation. Travel insurance will provide coverage should you or anyone in your party become ill. For more information on our travel insurance or for questions about coverage should you have already purchased insurance at time of reservation, we direct you to: https://www.seastar-realty.com/travel-insurance. Should you wish to add travel insurance to an existing reservation, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll-free at 844-SEA-STAR. Our cancellation policies and procedures can be viewed at: https://www.seastar-realty.com/rental-policies.
Although there are uncertainties, we are optimistic about the future and hope that you are too. We have added efforts around prevention and monitoring alongside the precautions we already have in place. This ensures your experience with Sea Star Realty is as safe and comfortable as possible. We ask that prospective guests who are experiencing symptoms, please seek a physician’s advice before you travel and ask that you put the safety of your health as well as others first.
As you would expect from us, our team has enhanced our already robust cleaning and hygiene standards using the latest COVID-19 guidance from governmental health bodies.
- Complimentary soaps are provided in each home, and more is available upon guests’ requests.
- Our housekeepers are using Lysol Disinfecting Spray and Clorox Disinfecting Wipes to sanitize all general surfaces including, but not limited to doorknobs, handles, remote controls, light switches, and more.
- As usual, all linens are washed and sanitized in a commercial grade laundry facility prior to guests' check-in.
We are proud to offer luxurious and clean homes for our guests to enjoy while they visit. Our team is committed to making sure that our guests have an exceptional experience with us.